You are welcome to visit it at www.etsy.com/shop/DesignBookstore
“The Best Photo Cards” eBook is available in ePUB (for iPhone, iPad, or iPod) and PDF formats. Now it can be purchased directly from the author for US $9.99 A download link will be emailed to you within a few hours after your order is placed. The only thing better than seeing a book you like is owning it!
- The first eBook has been created in 1971 by Michael S. Hart. He digitized the U.S. Declaration of Independence.
- 43 % of Americans read eBooks.
- 41% of those who own an e-reading device say they are reading more.
- $1.7 billion has been spent for purchasing eBooks in the U.S. in 2012.
- 83 % of eBook owners like being able to get a book quickly.